Serie A has confirmed that it will be returning to the top flight for the first time since 1998.
The first-team will take on champions Inter in Turin on February 26.
The Serie A Champions League will kick off at 7pm on Saturday and will be broadcast on Sky Sports.
Inter and Juventus, who finished fourth and fifth respectively last season, will face each other in the final.
The return of Serie A to the big screen is part of a bigger push to get Serie B out of the shadows and into the mainstream.
The new season will be played on a smaller scale than in recent years, with only six games a season and the new TV rights deal in 2018.
“The league is at a crossroads.
With this new TV deal, we want to ensure that we are always at the forefront of the competition, and this is what we have done for the past few seasons,” said Giuseppe Mancini, the president of Inter.
Inter were already leading Serie B when it was announced last October that the league was to return.
The Nerazzurri had not played in two seasons before the move to the Premier League, but that was not the case in 2018 when they won the Champions League and reached the quarter-finals of the Europa League.
“In 2018, we have shown our true colours and that is why we are proud of the new deal.
We are confident that we will be able to attract the fans and continue to improve on the previous years results,” said Mancinis.
Juventus have had to make do with the Serie A top-flight, which is the fourth tier of the European football structure.
They had previously been the champions of the second tier, but they were relegated in 2015.
The move to Serie B was not without controversy, however.
The club’s new owner, the Brazilian billionaire Roberto Mancolini, has been accused of sexual harassment by a former employee, and he has been charged with sexual assault.
Juventus did not comment on the allegations and Mancillos legal team have denied the allegations.